Gypstone plaster of Paris is a gypsum plaster suitable for application in internal surface finish plastering system as plastering/punning on sand – cement plaster, renovation of old scrapped surface, in-situ ceiling systems, all decorative works like to form cornice / moldings and arches. It consists of gypsum hemihydrates specially treated high purity gypsum, additives to achieve strong, durable, more coverage, less wastage, enhance work ability and provide a white, smooth finish ready for all decoration/paint. Available in 25 kg packaging HDPE bags.
- Constant quality in terms of setting / calcination.
- Free from shrinkage cracks.
- Followed better sieving parameters to have good fineness.
- Free from silica and other impurities.
- Greater whiteness.
- Less wastage thus coverage is better compared to other POP.
Performance Driver :
|Initial setting time||(min)||10-15|
|Final setting time||(min)||15-20|
|Dry bulk density||(kg/m3)||770|
*Metic ton for 13 mm thickness